CIVIL War Reconstruction Era Girl Beautifully Composed 1/4 Plate Tintype
ORIGINAL - CIVIL WAR RECONSTRUCTION ERA GIRL BEAUTIFULLY COMPOSED 1/4 PLATE TINTYPE. CIVIL WAR RECONSTRUCTION ERA GIRL POSES IN A STUDIO WITH A BRIDGE OVER A RIVER BACKDROP.
THE WELL BALANCED COMPOSITION WITH ARTISTIC FLAIR IS VERY PLEASING TO THE EYE UNLIKE MOST FROM THE TIME. 1/4 PLATE TINTYPE DIMENSIONS: H 3 1/2 x W.
VERY GOOD FOCUS AND CONTRAST. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Photographic Images\Photographs".
The seller is "topcat2001565758590" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size: 3 1/2\
- Production Technique: Tintype
- Framing: Unframed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Custom Bundle: No
- Style: Documentary, Portrait
- Material: Metal
- Theme: Americana, Portrait, Civil War Reconstruction
- Format: Tintype
- Type: Photograph
- Features: 1st Edition, One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Antique: Yes
- Number of Photographs: 1
- Vintage: Yes
- Image Orientation: Portrait
- Subject: Civil War Women Children, Girl, Children & Infants, Reconstruction
- Finish: Satin
- Signed: No
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1865
- Image Color: Black & White
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece